Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Thoughts on 2nd Grade

At first I thought that grade 2 was hard . After a few months of studying, I realized that grade 2 was not hard . I     studied hard and did my best . My favorite subjects are science, reading, and history . Science is my favorite subject because I had fun learning and reading about planets, animals, plants and many more .Reading is my favorite subject because I love reading . I could almost finish a whole chapter book on one day! My favorite subject is history because I learn about characters like Augustus. During grade 2, I had 6 subjects ,Bible, math, social studies ,science, reading, and history . I also practice cursive writing sometimes .Now I know that, when something is hard , I should not give up.


1 comments:

Tita Olga said...

That's right, Kyla! You shouldn't give up but continue to strive to reach your goal.

Enjoy your summer vacation, dearie!
God bless you always. :)

Post a Comment

 

Kyla's Pink Room Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review