Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Mothers Day

Mommy,sleeping on a bed.
Baby, sleeping beside Mommy's head.
Mommy says "open your eyes."
Baby opens her eyes like tiny mice.
Mommy, sleeping on a bed.
Baby, sleeping beside Mommy's head.
''You are my baby,''Mommy says.
Baby looks through the sunshine's rays.
Mommy, sleeping on a bed.
Baby, sleeping beside Mommy's head.
Mommy sees a cloud, floating across the sky.
Baby, sees the wings of a fly.
Oh, Baby's cute smile across her face,
Looking at Mommy's  shining necklace
Mommy, sleeping on a bed.
Baby, sleeping beside Mommy's head.
Mommy's eyes sparkled beside Baby.
Mommy says,'' when you grow up,Baby,
you will be a beautiful lady.''

This is a poem I made up for Mommy.It is about a mom and a baby, alone in a room.I also made another poem for Mommy.I was supposed to show the poem for Mommy on Mothers Day , but since Mothers Day was on Sunday,I already gave the poem to Mommy. We are in church every Sunday. Almost every Sunday, we are busy. Actually, almost every day we are busy, except for one day, Friday. On Monday and Wednesday, I have Ballet classes.On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday ,Toby has sports training.That's why I had to give the poem to Mommy. We also made an activity for Mommy.It was all about her, Mommy.Here's how it looked like:


I hope you liked my work.You know,I love Mommy very much.That is why I make special things for her.
Maybe,someday I might send a happy Mothers Day card to you.So, happy Mothers Day to you all !

2 comments:

Yami said...

That's so sweet, Kyla. Keep writing more poems. :)

Happy Mother's Day to your Mommy. :)

kamz said...

such a sweet loving daughter... may you continue to be so, even when you grow older. your mommy is very lucky to have a daughter like you. and i love your poem. keep writing poetry kyla! -tita kikamz

Post a Comment

 

Kyla's Pink Room Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review