Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

My Second Ballet Recital


One of my favorite things to do is to dance ballet. I take ballet lessons on Monday and Wednesday. It was Tuesday when my classmates and I did our rehearsal at the giant stage in CCP. Before I went to the rehearsal, we went to the parlor so I could get a makeover. The rehearsal started at 12:00 PM and ended 6:00 PM .My rehearsal day was exciting.We practiced our dances and had a chance to sit at front seats inside the theater. Recital day was on May 31,2012,Thursday.  The recital started at 5:00 PM, but we were needed to be at the CCP by 3:30 PM for warm up class. Before the recital, my classmates and I went to the dressing  room to prepare.This was my second time  to go to CCP and see the great stage again.It had turned out exciting for me to dance on stage.I didn't get nervous while dancing , because it was dark . And my ballet teacher told me to find the little red light and look at it instead of looking at the audience .After my recital,we headed straight home. It had been a wonderful day to dance on stage again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kyla's Pink Room Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review