Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

My Homeschool Schedule



I had been homeschooling since I was grade 1.Now I am a third-grade student.I start the day like this:
First, I wake up at 7:00AM  or 6:30AM.Then,I eat my breakfast.My breakfast could be noodles,pancakes or bread. We start at 8:30 in the morning,and finish studying at 3:30 or 4:00.My PE is ballet.I take classes at Monday and Wednesday. My ballet class starts at 6:00 and ends at 7:00.We have many subjects at school.Here is our schedule:
At Monday ,we study Bible,Grammar,Reading,World History,Foreign Language,and Math.                        
At Tuesday ,we study Bible,Arts,Music,Math,Grammar,Reading, and World History.
At Wednesday,we study Bible,Reading, Filipino,Spelling,Math, and Social Studies.
At Thursday,we study Bible,Science,Reading,Filipino,Math,Social Studies, and Arts.
At Friday,we study Bible,World History,Science,Writing,Foreign Language, and Geography.
Our schedule is really busy!That's why we start at 8:30 in the morning!

1 comments:

Farida said...

Your household must be oozing with discipline to stick to the schedule you've shared above :D
Home schooling is getting more famous these days and the modules children learn are at par with the traditional schools.

BTW, would you like us to be each others' follower?

Post a Comment

 

Kyla's Pink Room Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review