Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Rainbow Loom

Rainbow Loom is a toy made for making rubber band bracelets. It uses small, colored rubber bands to make bracelets. But you can also use it to make purses, necklaces, rings, charms, and figurines. Here are some of the bracelets that I know how to make: single chain, fishtail, inverted fishtail, dragon scale, staburst, totem pole, triple single, triple fishtail, and the hexafish. Here is a picture of my rainbow loom with a mini loom and metal tipped hook.
 The picture below is a picture of all my Rainbow Loom creations. I made a hair bow, a coin purse, a hand sanitizer case, two pencil toppers, a ballerina figurine, a best friend's heart charm, a soccer ball, a dress charm, a butterfly necklace, four starbursts, a totem pole, a fishtail, and two laced up bracelets.
 These three bracelets are my favorite bracelets. I don't always wear them, but they are still my favorites.
I learned some of the bracelets from www.rainbowloom.com. In this website, there are videos showing how to make amazing bracelets. 
I think Rainbow Loom is good for children because their imagination is used. Rainbow Loom is fun and easy to do!
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kyla's Pink Room Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review